Louis Thiers Artisan Steak Knives - Ironwood
The beautifully crafted Artisan range of Laguiole by Louis Thiers embodies the true rustic charm of Laguiole. Each steak knife features a gently curved ironwood handle for comfort and control. Each knife is unique as no two pieces of ironwood are the same.
Made of hammered Damascus forged full tang (single piece) stainless steel, these knives are not only beautiful, they are also razor-sharp. The blade’s core of VG10 steel is clad on each side with Damascus steel composed of 33 alternating layers of 430 and 304 grade stainless steel. Resulting 67-layer blade is thin and light yet strong and hard, with a supersharp cutting edge that has a hardness score of HRC 60 (+/- 1) which reduces drag when cutting and helps to quickly release food from the blade.
The bolster of each piece is laser-etched with the famous Laguiole bee insignia. Each piece is hand finished for a difference in quality you can see and feel.
- 2 x jumbo steak knives 240 mm, 145 grams each
- 2 x regular steak knives 235 mm, 95 grams each
- High quality heavy gauge (2.0 mm (regular); 2.5 mm(jumbo)) Damascus stainless steel
- Genuine ironwood handle with three steel rivets
- Timber storage box
- Hand wash only
- 24 month warranty
- All Laguiole by Louis Thiers cutlery has passed the TV Rheinland GRAS (FDA) food safety test.
$899.00 Regular Price